Sunday, June 28, 2009

my list today:
a good home
learning new things
cooking bacon
summer festivals
walking
washer and dryer

some lists from others:
my sister visiting
new music/iTunes
Summer mornings
Wearing a shoe on my right foot
Mowing the grass for the first time
Quality time with Jack
Being called upon by the bigwigs of campus for help
Fresh herbs
my moms wedding ring
julie
long days
cold nights
warm blankets
I appreciate my pain and my ability to walk through it and stay sober.
I appreciate my spirit.
Fresh towels
Letting go
Letting others in
Sea salt
Seeing the world
Yogurt
Watermelon
Seeing a very old friend yesterday
Safe water to drink
My kids
Ceiling fans
Modern medicine
movies
Panera
used books
good speakers
getting to talk to Sean today!
I appreciate my ability to take care of myself.
I appreciate my intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment