Sunday, August 2, 2009

my list from the past few days:
having such a good time i haven't been able to update my blog
laughing out loud
a hopping bird
a beautiful night on the harbor with peeps
cantaloupe
corn on the cob
summer cookouts
snowballs
listening to the rain
AVAM
a day with my mom
a day with my daughter
delores
workable solutions
bookstores
coffee made by don
cheerios
predictable text
toothbrush & toothpaste
laughing at myself
soy milk
email
not taking myself too seriously
DP
neoprene
ipod
marching bands

2 comments:

  1. texting
    coffee
    boys keeping themselves busy
    good movies
    good friends
    getting more organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the star (or planet) I see every morning when I walk the dog
    Maggie's meeting
    good books
    A/C
    friends I've known for a long time

    ReplyDelete