Saturday, August 8, 2009

my list today:
my little table fan
a SURPRISE package
sewing french binding
home-made soup the next day
an email from my mom

lists from others:
Blaiz one year after initial hospitalization
Half and half
Hard working girls
Maya's playfulness
Curiosity
Kate
leave
I appreciate my responsible nature
I appreciate my nose
Tasty bowl of cereal
My friend Joye
My daughter’s journey
AA speakers to listen to in the car
My house
Maya eating chicken
smiles
helpful people
days I get home early from work
grass
love
Time off from work
Warm weather
Amusement parks
Perspective
Elena home safe even if it was at 2 am (!!)
Enjoying my job
Slowing down
No expectations
Mushroom/cheese omelet
Deep breaths
Exhileration
Other people's patience
My sunrise alarm clock
A fun day with Paul
Enough money
Meetings to go to
Jody and Steve to share waiting for Elena with
help w/maya
ice
sock monkeys
books
catonsville
my mama
Being silly
Jack’s intellect
Taking a 40 minute scooter ride this morning.
Knowing I have the weekend OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment