Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my list today:
my laptop
a good internet connection
learning new things
interesting people in my life
love
chick peas

lists from others:
Hope -
Fellowship -
Sobriety -
Anne Lammott's incredible wit -
Emily Dickinson -
Anything purple-
Butterflies -
Hugs -
My thinking spot in Marriottsville (rapids)-
Success / survival stories that inspire & give
hope-
Encouraging & / or funny cards (Real mail, delivered via
postoffice) -
My mom's memorial bench to meditate & take time outs
on -
Wind running through my hair on a warm sunny day -
Everything Smithsonian-
My prayer book -
Coffee and good books in bed -
Laughter w/ kindred spirits -
Comfortable silences shared... energy in rooms filled w/
people praying to an HP-
View from my office window-
Old family photo's -
Solitary moments -
Arts & Crafts-
Moments when I feel happy, joyous, & free-
God’s unconditional love & Moments when i let
God's love console me -
Peeps that challenge me & call me on my bs -
Peeps that encourage me to be better, get unstuck & not
listen to the lies of yesterday-
Not placing my worth in material possessions -
Willingness / desire to try & improve my program.
Realizing what i get out will only come from what i put
in-
Still remember the sound of my mom's voice -
Hot air balloon rides-
Animals ; ) -
Watching birds fly-
MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC-
NATURE NATURE NATURE  

1 comment:

  1. my health
    my sobriety
    healed relationships with family
    my home
    self discovery
    trying new things and feeling reasonably successful

    ReplyDelete