Friday, May 22, 2009

my list today:
text messaging
hcc
honest discussions
good storytellers
cheerios

my list from thursday 21 march:
a bird playing in the dirt
receptionist at patient first
outside murals
running into an old friend
lots of opportunities

lists from others:
Getting to see LOTS of friends Saturday
Internet shopping
A new flower blooming every day
A good book
Becca’s cooking
Trust in others
2 great grandmothers
kates cooking
jacks strength
Using only 1 crutch
Cookouts
Liking myself most of the time
Ice tea
Paul
Casey
Elena
Jody
Interesting stuff to read
Fire pits
Free stuff
Good food
recycling
hoses
good magazines
open windows
running into old friends
razors

1 comment:

  1. the blue jay flying around the club this morning
    my son playing my favorite sonata on the piano
    the holiday weekend
    the pool opening!
    new opportunities awaiting
    the prayer of Jabez

    ReplyDelete