Wednesday, May 13, 2009

my list today:
resting
nan the best massage therapist
perfect weather
sun burgers
lin's special dinner
kathleen b.'s sense of humor

lists from others: yay! i love getting these.
Kate making progressJ
Sunshine
Erin – you make this list a lot
Gray boot
Shaving
amazing weather
learning about timelessness
My summer job :)
Responding to Elena without getting defensive
Almost being able to use the “you may be right” response
Being calm
A pleasant work meeting yesterday
Trader Joe’s
Getting a bad haircut without freaking out
Tracy's recovery
Kate's progress
Being a mom
My kids
My grandsons
Flowers
Blueberries
friends
my bike, my kayak
Flea/tick medicine
sleeping with the windows open
taking a "walk" with kate and the fam!
a great mothers day
the right place at the right time
teamwork at work
support groups
warmth
innovation
maya doing great out of her crate
jack
a good dentist
Walking
Physical therapy – getting better
Pushing myself
Not getting lost in DC
my friends
NCIS reruns
the sun
getting on a team for the memorial day baseball tourney
Helping Kate get better
Letting go (sorry Lin I know you used this)
Phones ringing at work

2 comments:

  1. Pop Pop
    The other side of the pillow
    crayons
    the woods
    reality
    Brigid
    doritos
    Bob Marley
    Mi Suegra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supportive friends
    Field trip to zoo with Wes and classmates
    Good education for my kids
    Nice neighbors
    My laptop

    ReplyDelete