Thursday, May 7, 2009

my list today:
paper mache
hot glue guns
creative opportunities
coffee
my sense of smell

lists from others:
Finding good in everyone
Hot pepper cheese
rain
sweet dreams
letting go
finding good sales
my family
flexibillity
amazing doggies
Al-Anon
raisin nut bran
simplicity
Enjoying my job
Refreshing shower
Awareness
Filling in my lifeguard schedule
Pickles
Good conversation
Tracy
open communication
obama
birds chirping
green
gardening
coaching lax
having the girls say they want to play soccer
help during a busy day
pride
knowing it's only one more week with a cast
friends just checking in
chocolate and peanut butter together - yummy
kate
ability to be impulsive
gain (detergent)-smells soo good
snooze button
having choices
good dog walks
being in good health
Deubs being smart – and NOT playing on Saturday
My nephew
Pema Chodron
Old architecture
Travel mugs
Smile from a stranger
New furniture
Lin
A great workplace

1 comment:

  1. bifocal contact lenses
    books on tape
    talking to great teenagers
    friends that support you no matter what you're trying
    sisters
    Dawn Patrol
    laughing
    learning
    Seinfeld wisdom

    ReplyDelete