Wednesday, April 22, 2009

my list today:
an enjoyable and valuable work skill to fall back on
vegetable sushi
living in the same time zone as my hubby
belonging
quick-dry clothing
gratitude from GC

lists from others:
Apples
Coworkers confidence in me – even with a broken ankle
Jack teaching me how to play playstation (I suck)
Easy going people
Water
I am appreciative for
Tracy
Riley
my friends
unbroken fingers
happy, healthy family
good food
New banana nut cheerios
A cold nose waking me up in the morning
Nice paths and woods nearby
This list
Looking up words in the dictionary
Sleeping through the night
Going to Meeting
Knowing what acceptance means
God's love and forgiveness
Hail
Freedom
Olive oil
Effective communication
Health
Casey
Paul
Having enough
Getting things done
Praying & meaning it
Taking boxing gloves off
Standing up for myself
Be scared but not paralized

No comments:

Post a Comment