Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my list today:
a restless night of sleep
forgetting to update this blog and not minding
yoga class
art history homework
grapefruit
snow in april

lists sent to me by others:
A warm coat for walking the dog this morning
A good novel to read
Maggie
Beautiful Morning
Sleeping late because kids are on Spring Break
Flowers blooming
Dawn patrol
Plumbers
Working from home
Reading old journal entries
Uplifting web sites (vs CNN!)
Sunshine
Willingness
edamame
Leisurely browsing through Barnes and Nobel last night
being able to get through a day on my own
baths
maya and brandy
friends (and the food they bring)
Reading a good book in bed
my mom
Reading other gratitude lists!
Joan
My nephew Eric is coming to Bar Mitzvah
Hearing my kids laugh and getting along
Praying for Suzy's nephew's surgery
Praying
Lin - i love you
a lot less pain
Text msg
sunshine
green grass
Getting along with others
Not getting into Drama when unnecessary

1 comment:

  1. A roof over my head
    A job
    Breath
    Health
    Choices
    Being old enough to know better
    Sunshine
    Old friends

    ReplyDelete