Wednesday, April 1, 2009

my list today:
jesse mcdonough
working with other artists
the community school in remington
raisins
orange/mango juice
don
the world cafe on the radio
stephanie
family helping family


List's sent to me yesterday and today:
My good friends
Warm blankets
April Fools Day
Sleeping until 7:00AM
LL Bean
Hot lunches
Putting my feet up after a long day
Coffee
No plans
Looking inward
Cherry Blossoms in Rockville
wildlife
avocado
Fran - my chauffer for the morning
great doctors and nurses
good doggies
Jack helping this morning
Law & Order
silence
laughter
Becca's cooking
Sirius Radio Love Channel
Singing out loud
My children
My dog
Suzy

2 comments:

  1. All the wonderful women from DP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contractors who arrive on time
    Advil
    Hot coffee
    Southwest Airlines 
    Excitement to see my nephew and meet his new girlfriend
    Meetings
    Attitude Adjustments
    Sponsors
    Alanon
    Newcomers
    Anniversaries
    Having a place I really belong

    ReplyDelete