Friday, April 3, 2009

my list today:
hand stitching
text messages
the quilts i have made
my hubby
black bean soup
kale:)
lovin' in my life


lists sent to me:
Music (ipods)

Cereal

A short commute to work

ice (to eat)
fingers and hands that work well
smiles
playing games
sunshine
highlighters
trees
free homey place to stay in Maine:)
The smell of clean laundry

Free tampons
starbucks made at home
allen senior center

Greeeeeen grass!!
A good night’s sleep
Confidence
Amazing friends and family
Blueberries
Snooze button
Good pens
Breathing through my nose
Dr. Moinfar
Erin
My mom
Kate’s left leg and arms
Norwood Elementary
Ice packs

value village thrift store
my job
bike the big apple
that I got out of bed last night and wrote my inspiration down so I wouldn't forget it
my grandchildren and their love
sunshine
clients
my car works
gratitude for serenity

dawn patrol
excel
connections to other people
dignity
email

lesbian friends
Good friends who thought to include me on this list

Starbucks coffee

baseball season starting

wearing a light jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment