Sunday, April 5, 2009

my list today:
sharp fingernail clippers
the many shapes of old brass fixtures
seeing my city from the water
walking
coffee with friends
doodling
leftover pizza
coming home
learning to use my left hand
dental floss


lists from others the past day or two:
A warm day
Taking the trash out (after it’s done)
Bonnie
smell of fresh earth

The Wind
Manicures and pedicures
smell of spring blossoms in air
the gorgeous moon

Spring cleaning
Old gold
Hot water
Clarity

Watching basketball with friends
new work
my compost
Juice
Enjoying uncertainty (at least embracing it)
Green leaf lettuce
Good Tennis
An afternoon eating shopping and laughing with a dear friend :)
Naps
Holding my tongue
Watching tv with Mags

my granddaughter
The crumb tray on the toaster oven (after it’s emptied)

Sunshine
Easter Egg Hunt
swinging at the tot lot
fresh bread
family
coffee, coffee, coffee (with friends)
Friends to have coffee with
Time with Paul


smell of flowering trees
rain showers, thunder, wind

No comments:

Post a Comment