Monday, April 27, 2009

my list today:
focus
AIR CONDITIONING
good connections to people i love
therapy
my car
the smell of fresh cut grass


lists from others:
this list
help from friends and fam; you all are amazing!
persistence
sunshine
walnuts and almonds
garlic
an open mind
a job
birthday presents
a museum that's free every Friday night
great dinner with kt's parents
gardening advice
Sunshine
Learning to keep balance
home safe from trip
greening of landscape
my children
rain
aa meetings
Not letting things fester
Maple trees
Understanding the sacrifices of others
Sea salt
Innocent laughter of kids playing…so refreshing!
great weather
deuber playing well and coming out of her game with few injuries
learning to accept
co-workers that make me laugh
Tons of help yesterday
A beautiful yard
A good doctor
Dental floss
Water
Relatively strong arms
My parents visiting and having a good time
Lin’s support
Jack eating broccoli
things that humble me
fresh cucumbers
gardening
smell of freshly cut grass
maya and brandy's behavior
kate's patience
my semester is almost over

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful opportunity offered to me yesterday!
    Sponsor who is doing the work and staying sober.
    Support from my husband.
    Clear blue skies.
    My health, my ability and willingness to learn.
    Good direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO incredible opportunities landed in my lap (yes, I DID do the legwork).
    Caps won last night.
    Prayed with my son this morning.
    Am beginning to feel usefulness in my work!
    Support of women all around me.
    Someone acting harshly with me last week lead me to information crucial to being able to take advantage of one of the two huge opportunities I just received.
    A Higher Power who is pretty clever!!

    ReplyDelete