Monday, April 6, 2009

my list today:
independent film channel
oil pastels
naps
cotton socks
peanut butter
cool breezes
sensodyne toothpaste

lists from others:
Fleece blankets
AMMAAAAZING friends!!
Waking up this morning
The sun
Good writing pens
Walking jack to school
Swimming
Getting emails and texts from people I haven’t heard from in a long time.
Deodorant
Toothbrushes
Maine Medical Center's very high quality of care
incredibly nice EMT guys
my fabulous step-kids
Avocados
Sitting on the deck
Support
spending time with my Mom
delicious spring days
crocuses in our back yard
my husband being OK and on the road to health again
Waking up!
That I can jog for almost 15 minutes straight now
Homemade strawberry jam
Good schools for my kids
My pants fit!
cuddling wirth Angus
my own competence
friends
support
sisters
art work in the halls
Patience
No traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment