Thursday, April 9, 2009

my list today:
the hanging rack on my closet door
old steel machinery
jackie found the blog!
lindle's delicious sandwiches
my neighborhood
'the office'
kathleen in maine

lists sent to me:
the land fill
more sunshine
Friends
Coffee
Oatmeal with Greek yougurt and soymilk
Paul
Days off
Sobriety
Daughters
Consignment shops
Stone Mill Bakery
Clean flower-beds
Map-quest
State Parks
Hand sanitizer
Seeing the world, not just looking at it


Thousands of Daffodills on Route 29
Brilliant Red Cardinal at my Bird Feeder
The first smell of fresh cut grass this spring

Grandsons
Steve and Elena home (I think!)
michigan trip
sparkling water
my bed
Coffee
Job Interview
Honesty
Sponsor
Depression Medicine
Spring Break almost over & kids go back to school
Sisters
Candy
Flowers
Quiet Mornings

1 comment:

  1. Great vacation to the Grand Canyon with my family
    Being the first to see a newly-purchased engagement ring (for someone else!)
    My extended family
    My kids' friends
    My friends
    Having 2 good legs to stand on in long security lines at the airport (unlike the veteran in the wheelchair ahead of me)
    Our vets who gave so much!!

    ReplyDelete