Saturday, April 18, 2009

my list today:
netflix
watching the scullers on the patapsco river every morning
sara fanelli
greens
friends to eat meals with
lindie A. mcdonough and her awesomeness


other's lists:
The mist over the valley
THE SUNSHINE :)
Anthropologie
friendly people
not wetting my pants during my speech
a super supportive work environment
Blaiz playing tball
Spring weather
Friends
Cheese
Crossword puzzles
Eloquent authors
Patience
Lunch with My Dad
Grauls
Competitive tennis match
razors
kate's increasing endurance
wheelchairs
simplicity
my mama
Outdoor tennis
Bobby
Flowers
Clear thinking
Growing up
beauuutiful spring day
nike's that feel yummy on my feet
networking opportunities
Then smell of Mccormick spices in the air.
Susan Boyle
Amazing sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment